The Home Health Care program includes a package of professional and general liability coverages based on the unique specifications of the client. We have the partnerships and deep understanding of the market exposures and we provide a broad range of coverage.
• Home Health Care Agencies / Providers
• Visiting Nurse Associations (VNA's)
• Home Infusion Providers
• Hospice Providers
• Companion Care Providers
• Home Medical Equipment Suppliers (with and without retail operations)
• Unskilled / ADL Providers
• DME / HME providers to homes and other facilities (Non-Invasive Equipment)
• Infusion Suites
• Drug Distributors
• Equipment Distributors
• Nursing Homes
• Correctional Health Care
• Staffing & Locums
• Mail Order Pharmacies
• Automobile Installation / Alteration Companies
• Repair of other's used DME for resale
• Wholesale Compounding Risks
• Admitted in all states except: AK, AZ, CO, CT, DC, FL, ID, KS, LA, MA, MI, NY, VA, & VT.
• State filings are currently pending in the remaining states.
Download a map of admitted states here.
*DME/ HME providers and distributors are only written on a non-admitted basis.
• Professional Liability
• General Liability (Occurrence and Claims Made options in most states)
• Employee Benefits Liability (when PL & GL is written)
• Package policy includes coverage for I.C.’s while working within scope of duties for Named Insured
• Bodily Injury definition includes mental anguish and mental injury on the CGL
• Non-Owned & Hired Auto (Owned/ Commercial Auto not eligible)
• Crime or Fidelity Bond (admitted)
• Sexual Abuse is included within the definition of “Professional Services Wrongful Act” in the policy form
• Defense costs are generally outside the policy limits on package policy
• Property (admitted)
• Excess / Umbrella (when PL & GL is written)
• Worldwide Coverage (claim must be filed in U.S.)
• Workers' Compensation - available through the AmeriComp healthcare program